Sunday 25 September 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th September, 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th September, 2016


Today's weather;

We have a nice mixed bag on Koh Samui, with a partially cloudy sky but the sun unleashing it's warmth and/or heat! At 10.30am it's already 33C, it's looking like it's going to be a hot day today!
Also cheers out to the X Terra participants who raced today on Koh Samui!
The late update today is because I participated in the Khanom full marathon and now have time to update the blog.

Now it's off to Phuket to start a PADI IDC Staff course tomorrow and the PADI IDC on Tuesday.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th September, 2016

The beach at Khanom yesterday afternoon, this morning I ran a full marathon (although the race course was one kilometer short) in 3 hours and 43 minutes, smashing my personal best with half an hour and ending third in my age group. Well chuffed with today's race results.
All the three times I stayed at Khanom, it was always at the Supar Royal beach resort, where today's start and finish line was, so very convenient this time around.

Yesterday saw a warm day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 33C but it was mostly cloudy with occasionally some rain.

The forecast for the next ten days is looking fairly good, a bit of wind until next weekend, partially cloudy with hopefully plenty of sunshine and a very rare occasional tropical shower. Enjoy!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: