Monday 25 January 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th January, 2016

Today's weather;

It's cloudy and raining over Koh Samui this this morning and a mean wind is blowing. Small boats like dive and snorkel boats will most likely not go out today. It should stay wet today. Current temp at 7am is 29C
Yesterday saw a very busy and successful Samui Ride & Run event in Nathon.
Today I will travel to Phuket and tomorrow I will be on my way back to Koh Samui.

On Koh Lanta it's partially cloudy this morning and there's a strong wind blowing here as well. Current temp at 7am is 25C
Yesterday all the candidates passed their PADI IE exam here on Koh Lanta!

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th January, 2016

A fisherman's boat at Plai Laem

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 32C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th January, 2016

Long beach on Koh Lanta. I visited Koh Lanta for the first time 20 years ago on my first trip to Thailand, what impressed me most was the seemingly endless beaches with nobody on it. On a busy day the Koh Lanta beaches still look relatively empty

The forecast predicts the strong wind to stay on until Tuesday and by Friday the wind has faded away. From Friday onward expect sunny skies again with an occasional shower.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: