Sunday 13 December 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th December, 2015

Today's weather;

It's fairly cloudy to partially cloudy around Koh Samui this morning and in some locations around the island there may be some rain during the morning. Current temp at 9am is 29C
Later today I will be flying home to Koh Samui.

In Bangkok it was a very early rise for me, at 2.30am, for a 5am start of the 5th International half marathon at Rama VIII bridge. It is partially cloudy here and the current temp at 9am is 29.8C
The half marathon went well, with a 1:51'00 time, very close to my personal best.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th December, 2015

Meh Guanyin statue at Wat Plai Laem early morning, around the corner of our house

Yesterday saw a partially cloudy day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 31C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th December, 2015

Rama VIII in Bangkok where nearby was the start and finish of a half marathon I ran this morning in 1:51'00.1, almost a personal best

The forecast predicts rather cloudy skies before the weekend and the wind picking up later this week, An occasional shower can still be expected during the next ten days.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: