Sunday 20 September 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th September, 2015

Today's weather;

The blue is back in the sky over Koh Samui, it's still a bit hazy but it sure looks good again! I expect it to stay like this today and it most likely will get fairly warm, compared to the previous days. Current temp at 8am is 29.4C
Juts got back from my long slow Sunday morning run.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th September, 2015

Monks at Big Buddha yesterday, enjoying the sun

Yesterday saw a change in the weather and although we didn't have blue skies, we had the sun back in a hazy sky and immediately it was a lot warmer than the previous, rainy days. Max temp reached 30.8C

The forecast is looking good for the next ten days, occasionally a bit of a breeze and plenty of sunny skies coming our way!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: