Wednesday 16 September 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th September, 2015

Today's weather;

It may come as no surprise if I tell you that there are heavy cloud layers over Koh Samui this morning with a very strong wind blowing. It is still dry but I do expect rain later today. Current temp at 7am is 25.3C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th September, 2015

Yesterday's sky near Nathon, a storm was brewing all day long

Yesterday saw heavy cloud layers all day long, a strong wind blowing and occasionally a drizzle. It wasn't until 6pm that we had the first strong rain in our corner of the island. All night long there was a very strong wind. Max temp barely reached 30C

The forecast sees tropical storm Vamco slowly easing up tomorrow and come Friday the wind should be more or less gone. After this weekend we can expect the sun to return.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: