Sunday 31 May 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st May, 2015

Today's weather;

A slightly delayed update, due to the fact that I run my first trail half marathon in Sibulan in the Philippines. On Koh Samui it's a bit of a mixed bag, some clouds but also the sun trying to shine through. Current temp at 7am is 27.4C

Today I'm in Dumaguete in the Philippines, which is really near Sibulan, or rather, Sibulan is near the big city of Dumaguete! It's sunny here with a few clouds and current temp at 8am local time is around 30C

My trail half marathon went well this morning, it was tough, with some very hard and steep hills, but I managed to finish 8th overall in a field of around 60 runners, in a time of 2 hours and 21 minutes.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st May, 2015

This is where the walking street is each week in Lamai

Yesterday was nice and warm around Koh Samui with a max temp of 32.4C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st May, 2015

The ferry to Sibulan, Philippines, something that's also very different compared to Thailand, in the Philippines you find heavily armed guards all over the place

The forecast is showing a slight change, more cloud cover over the next three days and than it should clear up again, There's still the odd chance of a tropical shower here and there.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: