Tuesday 3 February 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd February, 2015

Today's weather;

A nice blue sky is shaping up this morning around Koh Samui. Current temp at 7am is 27C

Today I'm off to Phuket where I will start a PADI IDC tomorrow.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd February, 2015

The 'Naang Yak' statue at Big Buddha, who is making eyes at yesterdays 'Phra Apai'

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day again with plenty of sunshine. Max temp reached 30C

The forecast keeps going steady, for the next seven days we can expect mostly sunny skies with some scattered clouds and a nice breeze to keeps things cool.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: