Sunday 1 February 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st February, 2015

Today's weather;

A late update this morning due to my long Sunday morning run, today I clocked just over 21km and I just got back out of the shower. It's a bit of  mixed bag this morning around Koh Samui, sunshine but also some clouds and a cool breeze. Current temp at 9am is 26.6C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st February, 2015

Elephant at Namuang waterfall with some big tusks. I'm not a big fan of kept elephants, due the gruelling 'pajaan' ritual of breaking the young elephants spirit and domesticate them

Yesterday saw a very nice morning, once again but around noon the wind picked up and during the later afternoon, heavy cloud formations drifted in but ti stayed dry. Max temp reached 28.5C

The forecast sees the wind pick up today and tomorrow but ease down a bit come Tuesday and it should mostly remain unny with some occasional clouds drifting in.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: