Thursday 1 January 2015

Welcome to January 2015

The weather in January is a lot of times nice and sunny. However, 2008, 2011 and last year were exceptions and there was more rain and stronger than usual.
The start has been very good with beautiful sunny skies all around the island and it might stay like this for a week.

My work will see me leave for Koh Lanta, where this time of the year it should be warm, sunny and busy!

Welcome to January 2015

The Wharf at night, Samui's new shopping area in Fisherman's Village

Enjoy this first month of the year on our lovely island and see you around.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: