Monday 1 December 2014

Welcome to December 2014

It's the start of the a month full of festivities. We all know about Christmas but in Thailand we also celebrate the birthday of HM King Bhumibol come 5th December.

The weather in December can be very wet during the first half of the month but typically the second half of the month should be better and drier.
The last three years we had fairly mild Decembers, let's hope this year isn't going to be different.

Central Festival Chaweng

Festive light decorations at Central Festival in Chaweng

In contrast to last year, most of this month I will be away, to be exactly in Moalboal in the Philippines for a PADI IDC. Next Sunday, 7th December, I am planning to participate in a half marathon in Cebu City, which would make it three half marathons this year in three different countries.

Hope you enjoy this month and keep coming back to my blog!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: