Sunday 30 November 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th November, 2014

Today's weather;

A nice sunny and blue skies is all around Koh Samui this morning. A nice relief after the rainy days. Current temp at 7am is 26.2C

We're in Chiew Larn near Rajjaphraba Dam where I just completed a tough and hilly mini marathon over 10.88km in 54'56 which placed me 10th in my age category. It's nice and sunny here and at 7am it was 35C

Bang Po beach

Bang Po beach

Yesterday saw a nice and dry day around Samui with a max temp of 30.5C

Chiew Larn river

Chiew Larn river view from our hotel near Rajjaphraba Dam

The forecast looks good with dry and a few sunny days ahead and maybe some rain again towards the end of the week.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

 Camille

No comments: