Tuesday 9 September 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th September, 2014

Today's weather;

It's mostly cloudy but dry around Koh Samui this morning. Current temp at 7am is 25.5C

It's my last day here in Indonesia for this trip and I just got my race report up of my stay at Tosari and the Bromo half marathon.
Sanur on Bali is slowly waking up and the sun is breaking through. Current temp at 8am local time is 26C

Thaa YaiT

Thaa Yai at Wat Plai Laem this morning, picture by Tassanee lemmens

Yesterday saw rain around the island but not as much as the previous day. Max temp reached 28.7C

Sanur, Bali

Jalan Duyung in Sanur on Bali, Indonesia. This seems to have become my home base on Bali

The forecast predicts strong wind and occasional rain for the next seven days.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: