Monday 1 September 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st September, 2014

Today's weather;

It's very cloudy over Koh Samui this morning and the morning could bring some rain. Maybe a trace. Current temp at 6.30am is 26C

On Gili Air in Indonesia it's a full blue sky once more. Since I arrived just over 2 weeks ago, it has been this lovely with nice and cool mornings. Current temp at 7.30am local time is 21C
It's my last full day here and the last day of Specialty Instructor training. 12 dives I will have done with my students over the last 5 days, including today and two dives before the start of the recent PADI IE here.

Tomorrow it's off to Bali and the day after to Surabaya, after which I will arrive on Mount Bromo for the half marathon held on 7th September.

Big Buddha

A nice shot of Big Buddha by Steven Turner

Yesterday saw a nice and warm around the island with an isolated shower possible at some parts of the island. Max temp reached 33C

Gili Air, Indonesia

Fishing waist or breast high around Gili Air in Indonesia 

The forecast predicts a much stronger wind overnight but still fairly sunny skies for the next seven days.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: