Monday 25 August 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th August, 2014

Today's weather;

A lovely sky is shaping up this morning over Koh Samui, the sun is rising and there are a few clouds. Current temp at 6,30am is 26C

On Gili Air in Indonesia we are enjoying another clear blue sky this morning with a current temp at 7.30am local time of 23C.
Today is the last day of the current PADI IDC here on Gili Air, tomorrow will see the start of the two day PADI IE.

Big Buddha

Low tide in the morning at Big Buddha, picture by Tassanee Lemmens

Yesterday saw a hot day around Samui with possibly a short shower at some parts of the island and a max temp of 34C

Gili Air, Indonesia

In the village on Gili Air in Indonesia, on my way to the place I'm staying at. This morning I met a goat here

The forecast is predicting some rain and harder wind from Wednesday to Friday and occasionally some showers later in next weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: