Friday 2 May 2014

Welcome to May 2014

We're at the beginning of a new month and as habit has it is on my blog, here's a brief overview of what to expect weather wise this month.

In general may is a bit of a mixed bag, in general we can see some rain but the sun is out as well. Last year was nice and sunny but previous May editions always had some rain in there. At the moment, the island needs rain, the ground water levels are very low after the hot and very dry April we just had.

Fishing boat at Choengmon beach

Squid fishing boat at Choengmon beach

Currently I'm on Gili Air in Indonesia, where I start a PADI IDC today. The whole family is with me and it's not until 22nd May that we will be back on Samui shores. Two days later, 24th May, will see the Care for Cancer charity run in Nathon, now already in it's 7th year.
Today Koh Samui's Bike week kicks off, with lots of great rides and bikes around the island. 

Enjoy this version of May 2014 and keep coming back for the daily weather updates. Each morning I will receive hot from the press updates from the island!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: