Sunday 30 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th March, 2014

Today's weather;

On Koh Samui it's looking like another very hot day with blue skies and a burning sun! Current temp at 8am is 29C

I find myself back near Thung Nari in Phatthalung province, where I just completed a 15km run in 1 hour and 20 minutes. Current temp here at 8am is 27C and heating up under a blue sky.

Thung Nari, Phatthalung province

Local kids ending a hot day in the local canal in Thung Nari, Phatthalung province. As floats they use styrofoam

Yesterday was sunny and hot around Samui with a max temp of 33C

The forecast predicts mostly sunny skies for the next 7 days with occasionally some clouds.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: