Saturday 29 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 29th March, 2014

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has some nice blue skies to show for with a current temp at 7am of 28.7C
Today sees the Grand Opening at Central Festival in Chaweng. I will go and check this out early next week, when the crowds have eased.

On Phuket there's also a nice blue sky and it looks like it's going to be another very hot day again, just like yesterday. Current temp at 7am is 27.5km
I'm leaving Phuket this morning though, all the diving has been completed and I'm heading to Ban Thung Nari, on the border of the provinces of Phatthalung and Songkhla, where tomorrow I will run a 15km race. Straight after the run I'll hit the shower and it's back home to Samui!

Kata beach, Phuket

Sunset over Kata beach on Phuket shortly before our night dive

Yesterday was warm and hot on Samui with a max temp of 34C, temperatures are rising!

The forecast is looking good, warm or rather, hot over the weekend with possibly some more clouds after the weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: