Thursday 13 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th March, 2014

Today's weather;

On Koh Samui it's looking good again with blue skies all over the place! Current temp at 7am is 24C

Meanwhile, back in Phuket, where I find myself back, getting ready to start my first PADI IDC in Phuket, it also looks very good with very similar blue skies all around and a current temp at 7am of 25.4C

Phuket

Sun rise over Chalong in Phuket

Yesterday was warm around Samui although there were some clouds during the afternoon. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast looks splendid for the next 7 days with sunny skies and the potential rain over the weekend seems to have disappeared. There may be a stiff breeze starting tomorrow until Tuesday.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: