Monday 10 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th March, 2014

Today's weather;

A blue sky is shaping up over Koh Samui. Current temp at 7am is 27C

In Sanur on Bali in Indonesia there's also a blue sky. Current temp at 8am local time is 27C
This morning I will leave for Bangkok and in the early evening I should find myself back on Koh Samui again.

Sanur beach, Bali, Indonesia

Sanur beach on Bali in Indonesia

Yesterday saw a sunny and warm day around Samui with a max temp of 32C

The forecast has been very steady but this morning there are some slight changes. Next weekend it may be a bit more cloudy with possibly even a few rain drops.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: