Wednesday 19 February 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th February, 2014

Today's weather;

It's partly cloudy around Koh Samui with a current temp at 10am of 27.4C

I find myself back in Bali, after a very early start today in Bangkok. Tomorrow I will be on my way over to Gili Air, where I will start an IDC on 21st February.
In Sanur it's cloudy and it just rained, current temp at noon local time is 24C

Sanur, Bali

A cloudy sky in Sanur on Bali in Indonesia, just before it started to rain around noon

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 31C

The forecast shows almost no wind today but than it will pick up again until after the weekend with possibly even some rain over the weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: