Tuesday 18 February 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th February, 2014

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has nice blue skies today with a few scattered clouds. Current temp at 7am is 26.7C and it's good to be back home gain, although it's only for a day, later this evening I will be on my way to Bangkok and tomorrow morning I'm boarding for Indonesia again, where I will start once more a PADI IDC.

Ocean in Nathon

The 'ocean boulevard' in Nathon, with a view on the old pier

Yesterday saw clear skies over Surat Thani all day long but once we got near Samui there were a few clouds, Max temp reached 31C

The forecast shows a strong wind all week long, only Tuesday may have a dip and all this under mostly sunny skies.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: