Thursday 16 January 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th January

Today's weather;

It's really early, 5.30am and I'm about ready to hit the road back home to Koh Samui. It's still pitch dark in Thailand but I will not really have time to give an update on the weather today. Lather this evening I will leave for Bangkok by plane from Samui airport. Current temp at 5am is around 26C

Full moon over Koh Lanta

Last night's full moon over Koh Lanta

Yesterday was fairly cloudy with some light rain during the nigh around Samui with a max temp of 29C

The forecast predicts fairly cloudy but mostly dry weather for the next 7 days with some strong wind at times.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: