Monday 27 January 2014

Kobori, Japanese restaurant in Maenam to open tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day in Maenam, which I'm about to miss. It's the grand opening night of Kobori, a Japanese restaurant, of which I had the pleasure of being invited for some test tasting events.

Kobori premium tuna

Premium Tuna with 24K Gold

The restaurant will have an affordable and original menu with some great gems hidden in there. Kobori can be found in Maenam walking street, coming from the traffic light, after about 200-250 meters on your right hand side.

Kobori various dishes

A variety of dishes available

As soon as I'm back on Samui, you will find me here and an update will be appearing shortly afterwards.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: